<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9849507?origin\x3dhttp://itismyverenalife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Verena Lee
Verena Lee
Create Your BadgePhotobucket


Photobucket






Thursday, April 22, 2010

Haiz.. I am having a fever.. I have been sleeping for a day.. Now raining so heavily:( Last night Calvin msg me and asked whether want to meet.. I said ok since so long we never meet.. Whenever i am with him we always happily chatting.. We can chat anything..I thought he quarrel with his gf.. Then he told me that he have no gf.. He said that for this few months he have been busy with work and studies... It is hard to find a guy who can chat with you and get along well.. I just wake up.. Outside is raining heavily.. Today the clinic called up and said they given me wrong medicine.. Then i gotta walk back again.. Thanks Paul for the care and concern.. A little emo today. Dont know why.. Maybe my mense is coming... As for now i wanna concentrate on my career.. I wanna bling my laptop into hello kitty and i want to get a hello kitty mouse too:)