<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9849507?origin\x3dhttp://itismyverenalife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Verena Lee
Verena Lee
Create Your BadgePhotobucket


Photobucket






Friday, March 05, 2010

I don't know how long can i hold on... Seeing my mum like that i also worried.. I took one day emergency leave.. One whole night i never sleep.. Till now i only eat... No appetite to eat.. Mentally stressed and physically tired. Thinking of bringing my mum to see a psychiatric doctor... But i know she will not agreed.. I was being locked out from my room last night... Until 5am then i go back my room.. 2 am i find the keys to open my room.. Saw my youngest sister cutting her wrist. I snatched the pen knife from her... Now my family is in the mess.. Eldest sister call police last night because we are worried for my mum.. But thanks god my mum come back herself.. Whole family never sleep well including me and my eldest sister..