<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9849507?origin\x3dhttp://itismyverenalife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Verena Lee
Verena Lee
Create Your BadgePhotobucket


Photobucket






Friday, January 08, 2010

I have a bad day at work on wednesday.. One patient kept scolding me.. This is the 1st time i cried.. I cried is not because of patient scold me. I cried is because i really feel very frustrated and stressed.. 1st time Dr Fam clinic is super jammed.. And nobody helped me.. And the payment counter staffs kept coming in and asked how many more patients. Including one of the useless staff nurse also come in ask and in the end walk out.. 1st time patient scold me nobody help. Luckily second time he scold me prissy saw it.. ANd she come help me.. Who on this earth dont want to go home.. I also want to go home.. Plus i having a bad migraine.. Till now my head still pain.. This two days i not in the mood to talk because of my migraine