<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9849507?origin\x3dhttp://itismyverenalife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Verena Lee
Verena Lee
Create Your BadgePhotobucket


Photobucket






Saturday, January 02, 2010
2nd day of 2010

Today i went to work with my t shirt and 3/4 pant.. I look like a school girl.. LOL.. After work prissy and i went to KFC for our lunch.. After lunch we went Cotton On. I bought sleepwear.. Hehe.. After that we go home.. When i almost reach home i realised that i have left my keys at my locker again.. And nobody answer the door bell.. I went to take keys from mum.. When i reach home i realised everybody are sleeping including my dad.. So fast it is 2010.. I dont have the feelings that it is another year.. To me it is just another normal day that i need to work.. Nothing new.. People have asked me where did i go for countdown.. I told them i stay at home.. They look at me very weird.. What wrong of staying at home.. It is so crowded. I dont wanna get molest by foreign workers at the countdown.. There is a guy asking me whether do i have a bf.. I said no.. He said i am pretty how come no bf.. he commented that must be my demand too high.. I scold him. Pretty is it a big deal.. No bf is it a problem.. It is just that i am not ready for any relationship and i also dont want any commitment.. I enjoyed dating but i hated to be tied down.. Even no bf i also still can live happily by myself.. To me a woman must be capable and know how to earn money,pamper themselves and save money.. I can never stand those woman give their hard earned money to their Bf and husband.. Buy those guys branded things when they know their bf or husband have another woman behind them.. What wrong with all this women.. Cant they leave that man.. People always said love is blind. All this are bullshit.. Some woman earned less and they save money.. In the end they never buy anything pampered themselves and instead they bought an expensive gift for bf.. and that bf never buy anything for her... That is the reason of why i choose to be single.. Because nowadays there is no longer a thing called true love.. Couples can break up overnight just because of money issue...