<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9849507?origin\x3dhttp://itismyverenalife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Verena Lee
Verena Lee
Create Your BadgePhotobucket


Photobucket






Monday, November 16, 2009

Today after work i went orchard with prissy for dinner... I saw justin with another gal.. and i msg him saying that i think i saw him.. He called me and asked y didnt i say hello to him.. I told him because it is too far away and i told him he is with a gal.. He said that one is his jie jie.. I said his jie jie look like his mei mei.. He said is really his jie jie and he said he never hold hands.. This morning he msg me that he want to concentrate on his career and dont wanna have a relationship now.. And i reply him ok.. Then after that he reply me that but surprise me he might wanna have me now.. Haiz.. Last saturday when i was at work he called me.. He said he scared of falling in love with me and he want me to be his gf.. And i keep quiet because i am scared... I will let nature take its own course