|
Saturday, September 12, 2009
 Yesterday is a bad day at work.. Can you imagine 20 new cases to screen in the afternoon.. Dont wanna talk so much about work. Today Calvin asked me to IT show at Suntec City.. At first i rejected him.. Then after that he asked again. I meet him at 3 pm at Suntec.. I told him i get cheated by him to come IT fair.. If i know his friend accompany then i should not come.. Then i scolded him. He said i wear so pretty come here let people see.. Then asked me to turn one round. Stupid.This is my first time seeing so many people in Suntec.. While walking and i was on the phone, Stupid him tickle my tummy for 2 times.. So angry.In the end he bought a GPS for his car.. Somemore ask me whether want to give him as a birthday present.. I said wait until next year he buy me a birthday present then say.. Then he said he sure will buy for me.. LOL.. We take train back to tampines to take his car.. Suddenly he said every week he meet me is because he want to see me.. I give that stupid face when he asked me whether am i happy to hear that.. Basket.. Then suddenly he said if his dad passed away he sure very rich.. then he said is unfair his dad stay in terrace house and he only stay at HDB.Then he said he will have alot of money. he even said he can even buy a car for me if i want.. lol.. he said any cars. then i said he very bad hearted how can he curse his dad die.. then he said he was joking.. He just cut his hair and he asked me again.. He told me last night he never sleep at all because he accompany his mum. We went to 888 to have dinner. He was excited to use his GPS. So funny.. I wanna laugh.Well, October is a busy month for me.. Next week he will be starting his work.. I think we will meet less.. I really dont know.. Love is really a complicated thing. How.. i really scared i will fall in love again.. I am afraid.. I hope my feelings is wrong
|