<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9849507?origin\x3dhttp://itismyverenalife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Verena Lee
Verena Lee
Create Your BadgePhotobucket


Photobucket






Monday, June 29, 2009
I still miss him alot

So fast hafiz have left us for almost 3 mths. I still miss him alot.. I miss his perfume.. I will never let anyone cut my fringe anymore..
I just went out with Calvin just now.. Went with him to see car thing and then after that went to mustafa centre to buy his multi vitamin.. so many indian at there. OMG... And this stupid calvin lose his way.. And i was urgent in urine.. I almost pee in his car.. LOL
Ver still miss ben alot.. But i know it is already past.. No worries.. i will still move on.. When i went to UBI with calvin, i think of ben again.. Dont Know why.. I still miss him.. People always said he is ugly how come i fall in love with him..