<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9849507?origin\x3dhttp://itismyverenalife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Verena Lee
Verena Lee
Create Your BadgePhotobucket


Photobucket






Saturday, December 29, 2007

jus a song writen by me


I am sitting here and
all alone crying.
No one around
to comfort me.

I wandered through the street.
I can only see memories
flashing back.

My tears started to drop.
The memories of the times
well spend
How do i go on without you.

By my side?
To love you to hold you
with all my heart

chorus
My heart was taken by you
broken by you
and now is in
pieces because of you.

I thought i could move on.
I guess I am wrong.
Through all i realised
What you took had
never be mine.

That i didnt need you
false love
I needed the truth
And finally i found it.

Chorus
It's hurt
You hurt me too many times.
You've put me through so much.
i'm tired of crying.

I decided to let go.
So i left you behind.
I really did.
I didnt even have to try.


hmmm. tis is jus a feelings of my thoughts nw.. i stil haven tink of e title yet