<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9849507?origin\x3dhttp://itismyverenalife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Verena Lee
Verena Lee
Create Your BadgePhotobucket


Photobucket






Tuesday, January 24, 2006
I am tired of crying

I really tired of crying.. Really.. Since when haf i been crying.. Y do i cry.. Y.. I really stressed up with my exam yet u tink tat i still enjoying my life.. U really dun understand me.. Not only u r busy i also very busy.. Busy workin n studyin at e same time.. Sometime i also dunno wat m i doing.. U might tink tat i am complaining.. If i dun let it out from my heart i will sure turn mad.. Y.. Y.. I haf been askin me y.. I only wan 2 stop crying nw. I tired of crying everydaw.. I already not e same old me le.. It is true i am a very sensitive person.. Watever a ppl do a thing i will tink it very far away.. U might tink tat i am defending myself.. But i am not.. I jus wan 2 let u noe how i feel.. I noe u r also busy n stressed n always hide ur feelings inside ur heart..Jus wan 2 tell u i really treat u all as my frens.. Jus wan 2 tell u all 2 take care of urself.. Mayb u all will not get 2 c me again.. I am jus tired